Gear retracting on ground and aircraft slewing violently.

Ask questions regarding software support here
Lion65

Gear retracting on ground and aircraft slewing violently.

Post by Lion65 »

Hi, firstly thank you for this forum, awesome.
I have a problem that has only just started and that I am at a loss with. I have legacy fds hardware, one server pc with FSX, 3 pcs to drive the overhead and left/right Pfd/nds
I have updated to the latest 53.3, but even before that when all is up and running, the landing gear shows retracted mode on the ground and the aircraft begins to slew violently to the right.
It happens when started with 'engines running' and 'cold and dark.' Normally after a few minutes
the warning on ecam is for landing gear not down and fws1+2 fault.
All the switches work as they are supposed to. Sometimes the server will not connect to fsx, but a reboot normally helps.
Any thoughts about the slewing

Re: Gear retracting on ground and aircraft slewing violently.

Post by Guest »

Deleting the assignment for the landing gear seems to have solved that particular issue
It was on toggle setting, but other option not working correctly either.

Bonanza

Post by Bonanza »

Hi Lion65, welcome to this forum!

I suggest to check if there's maybe an assignment in your IITcreator settings that eventually uses the same keyboard key 'Z' as the slewing mode in FSX? Or a double assignment for the landing gear key 'G'? Or both in combination?

Jeehells suite should offer two different assignments for the gear status. So another suggestion would be the installation of two micro switches for the landing gear hardware: one for "UP" and one for "DOWN". As I remember there's only one micro switch on the FDS A320 gear lever that allows you only the 'toggle' assignment.

Kind regards (to London?) ;-)

Bon
Kind regards,
Bon

Bonanza

Post by Bonanza »

Is rolling back to B52.x or the latest working version for testing this strange behaviour an option for you?
Kind regards,
Bon

Post by Guest »

Thank you, as always, Bonanza 😊 😊😊