Skalarki Throttle Lever for ENG 2

Ask here for software oriented support
D-AINR

Skalarki Throttle Lever for ENG 2

Post by D-AINR »

Hi all,

I've a total strange issue with the Skalarki Throttle Lever. Everything is working quite well. Only the lever for ENG 2 can't be calibratet and has no fuction at all.
The whloe Skalarki Pedestal is connectet to a slave PC an the issue shouldn't be a fundamental configuration problem, cause lever for ENG 1 is working as expected and can be calibratet. Same for Spoilers and Flaps.
the only thing I can see is that both levers are recognized by the Skalarki I/O profiler on the slave PC.
The "Configure Controls" from JeeHell does just "see" the lever for ENG 1.

If anybody has some glue I would be really happy!

regards
Robert
P3D v6, FMGS B61.3.9
several computrs at the sim: SIM-PC AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 64GB, GEFORCE 4060Ti; FMGS-PC Intel i7-4770, 32 GB, GFORCE GTX 860; and some i3 pc's for PFD & ND
D-AINR

Re: Skalarki Throttle Lever for ENG 2 (resolved)

Post by D-AINR »

This has been resolved

Fun fact 1:
The Throttle Lever for ENG 2 was inside the Skalarki profiler configured as "Loudspeaker"
Don't ask me why, I've never been there...

Fun fact 2:
For the levers I would suggest to do a calibration inside the profiler and in the Jeehell axis configuration. Since I've done this yesterday, the detents are perfectly synchronized and even the REV settings are correct!
P3D v6, FMGS B61.3.9
several computrs at the sim: SIM-PC AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 64GB, GEFORCE 4060Ti; FMGS-PC Intel i7-4770, 32 GB, GFORCE GTX 860; and some i3 pc's for PFD & ND