Sound.cfg

Ask questions regarding software support here
MikeN

Sound.cfg

Post by MikeN »

Hello Jeehell,

In P3d we can edit the Aircraft sound.cfg by adding, replacing and linking sounds. Is this possible in B53?
I was able to replace some sounds only by keeping the same name but using a different .wav file.

For a more realistic and immersive experience in home cockpit would be Nice to add various sounds like:

1- Apu Start, Apu run , and Apu shutdown
2-Spoilers wind sound on deployment.

Is it doable. Is there a cfg. file for that purpose.
Regards

Mike

asessa

Re: Sound.cfg

Post by asessa »

I use TSS Sound for IAE and CFM... i simply replaced the sound.cfg into aircraft folder.

Some sounds are in sounds folder into main JH folder. According to manual, you can replace them but you have to rename the new file with the name given by jh
P3D V5 HF2 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS B53, ASP3D+EA , ALL ORBX

MikeN

Re: Sound.cfg

Post by MikeN »

asessa wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 am
I use TSS Sound for IAE and CFM... i simply replaced the sound.cfg into aircraft folder.

Some sounds are in sounds folder into main JH folder. According to manual, you can replace them but you have to rename the new file with the name given by jh
Hi
Yes I am familiar with all these processes . What I am inquiring about if it is possible to add new sounds to ones given by JH thru a sound.cfg like in p3d .
Regards

Mike