CockpitConcept RMP Board

Support for hardware oriented issues
hamsterpilot

CockpitConcept RMP Board

Post by hamsterpilot »

Hi,
So I got my CockpitConcept RMP Board and connected my RMP to it and set the IP for jeehell and the RMP. It says that it's connected to P3D, Jeehell, FSUIPC and the RMP but the frequency I'm tuning in doesn't change in P3D and neither the Soft RMP wich I installed to check.
Any ideas what might be wrong there?
Also, the F G and S pin on the far right of the board are connected to RMP 1 if I only have one?

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
hamsterpilot

Re: CockpitConcept RMP Board

Post by hamsterpilot »

The Soft RMP panel also doesn't work. I can set frequencies in there, but they don't do anything in P3D. I also tried the NAV backup mode and opened the Radio page in the MCDU to check. No frequencies where transfered.
Seems to be a more general problem I have.
What could cause this?
I never used any radio functions with jeehell before getting the RMP. When I got the RMP and the board, I installed the CC Software and configured it and also installed the CockpitConcept and Intercom modules with the jeehell installer. That's all I did.

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
iwik

Post by iwik »

Dont quote me on this but did you try your hardware with the software RMP not installed.I think there maybe a clash if you have both installed.
hamsterpilot

Post by hamsterpilot »

I got it working now. It was a combination of software and hardware connection problems. After reinstalling jeehell the soft RMP startet working and after reconnecting every wire on the PCB the OEM RMP started working as well
Samuel - D-AGWP