PTU sound

Ask here for software oriented support
Buford

PTU sound

Post by Buford »

Running B57.1.2 PTU sound does not appear in my system. All other sounds seem to be running. Anyone with similar problem?
I miss the dog down in the cargo compartement....
EDIT: Will update to 57.1.3 after WorldFlight finished.
See you in the skies…
Buford

Re: PTU sound

Post by Buford »

Just updated to B57.1.4 and still the same - no PTU sound. Other sounds over same sound devices are working, volume 100 %. Checked it on other PCs, same result. Seems as if not triggered by Server.
And what I remarked in addition: No V1 call (not needed with a real PM, but that is not the question).
And I do not see anything in the Aircraft Options to switch those two sounds off and on.
Really nobody with the same issue?
See you in the skies…
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

Same here with 1.3 and 1.4
Greetings...Mato
Buford

Post by Buford »

Mato68 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:05 pm Same here with 1.3 and 1.4
Greetings...Mato
THX to redeem me from investigating my system. I can wait for a fix, as it is not a critical bug.
See you in the skies…
hamsterpilot

Post by hamsterpilot »

As far as I know, you can't hear the PTU inside the real cockpit and therfore it's not replicated in Jeehell FMGS.
I think there was something about the V1 call in the old forum. I remember that it is not available in the real airbus and therefore not in the software.
Samuel - D-AGWP
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

Hi....PTU Sound was available before.....V1 is also clickable to be available....but no problem.I am using another addon with call outs.
My weather radar is also no more adjustable ....gain and tilt.....as it was some versions before....using Skalarki profiler....but weather is shown on my ND.
I appreciate the fantastic work of JL so I can live with that.
Kind wishes....Mato
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

found hte bug wiht PTU will be fixed in next releaes.
V1 was removed though and will not come back, it has disappeared from the FWC in the A320 family as far as I know.
Regards,
Jean Luc
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

Thanks a lot JL.

Mato
Buford

Post by Buford »

jeehell wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:59 pm found hte bug wiht PTU will be fixed in next releaes.
V1 was removed though and will not come back, it has disappeared from the FWC in the A320 family as far as I know.
THX, JL!
As mentioned, I think, it is consequently to remove the V1 call, as in reality it has to come from a human and not from a machine already by legal reasons. Nevertheless it would have been acceptable to have that call as a virtual FO in a simulator, where one sadly has to fly alone most time. Same with the „100“ and „rotate“ call.
And yes, of course you cannot hear the PTU sound in the real cockpit, as far as I know, but the barking dog down in the compartment always gives some fun…
See you in the skies…
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

Good morning....I am using FSFO LITE and you will have all the calls available.......it must be the light version to work with my setup recommendet by the producer.
Kind wishes.....Mato
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

PS....I am using it on my 2nd PC with another monitor with Avila FB....connected by WideFS to my main PC.
You can load your flight plan and you have to put in V1...V2....rotation speeds and with 1 click you will have also all check list available sutomatically during all phases of your flight.
The virtual co is not able to click buttons and so on...as it would be with another software plane...but this is handled by yourself.....therefore Lite version.....hope that will help .....Mato
Buford

Post by Buford »

THX, Mato, for the advice. Unfortunately seems the lite version is discontinued and not available any more and the remaining versions will work only with those named payware products, if I do not misunderstand that.
See you in the skies…
Mato68

Post by Mato68 »

Oh....f....ck....probably you can contact Mathew and ask him????
Kind wishes
Mato