Displays not working after FMGS update to B57.1.4

Ask here for software oriented support
jeehell
Site Admin

Re: Displays not working after FMGS update to B57.1.4

Post by jeehell »

Could any of you test the EIS.exe I posted yesterday?
Regards,
Jean Luc
gillesaqsim

Post by gillesaqsim »

Logs serverp3d.7z
Logs client.7z
Hello Jean-Luc,
I tested your new IES version. under the same conditions that before, that is to say, first I launch the cold & dark app on the client pc.
all the windows open (with a little more time for ND and PFD cpt than the others) here everything is fine, it seems to me, except that for both ND and PDF the inside of the window is white before switch to black.... here it is always possible to right click on these two windows to get the menu.
after I launch the cold & dark of the p3d server, the connection goes green for the local and remote apps. But ND and PFD cpt disconnect after 5 seconds and turn red.
I am attaching the logs of both machines.
If you want to work directly by phone, that would be a pleasure. my number is send in pm

bon courage et merci
gilles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hauptchr

Post by hauptchr »

similar problem here.

switched from 56.0.29 to 57.2.0.
older PC Win7 with 1060 6GB graphic card for PFD/ND/ECAM/SD/ND/PFD/STBY ALT/STBY HORIZON/ STBY IAS/ DDRMI
Version 57.2.0 starting, ECAM and SD page will start correctly.
ALL other programms start, but with big white boxes on screen only or with message : program does not respond

presently reverting to Version 56.0.29 which works fine.

brgds
Christian
TBT

Post by TBT »

Maybe not related, but we had a non responsive MCDU display and removing the .cfg files of that window saved it from crashing. If you did a clean install this might still not fix it though…
Tom