Cabin announcements in sound module?

The place to discuss non support related software stuff (new features requests, explanation on functionalities)
stubenflieger

Cabin announcements in sound module?

Post by stubenflieger »

Hello

I know there is third party Software available but I thought if it could be possible to add cabin announcements to the sound panel

That means plauing dedicated wave files (filename and folder to place is given lik with the other sounds) according to certain states of the flight

For example
When engines are started: safety announcement
When thrust reduction: something like 'keep seatbelt fastened die own safety'
When seat belt is switched of: another announcement
When descend started: something to explain that
After landing: also something

It does not need to have included sound files but the simple possibility to have that function would be great

It is just a question for adding immersion but I think it would be great!

Thank you

Best regards Markus
bbruechmann

Re: Cabin announcements in sound module?

Post by bbruechmann »

There is a already a very great freeware tool by CaptPero, called "ExtPWRforJeehell, which provides exactly that and much more. It´s worth to take a look on that, accept from the fact, that you not hear those announcements in the cockpit in reallife anyway. But Peters tool add a lot immersion.
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
stubenflieger

Re: Cabin announcements in sound module?

Post by stubenflieger »

Thank you.
I will check it

But my intention was to avoid installing another tool (there is also Ica which works well( but have the functionality in the software integrated..)

And as far as I remember my flights on the flight deck I was able to hear the announcements. If you can understand them it is a different question but I heard them ( this were Dash 8 flights mayb in the 320 it is different)

Markus