Configure Controls with Server PC configuration

Ask here for software oriented support
Aron

Configure Controls with Server PC configuration

Post by Aron »

Hello

Short question to all who have their FMGS server Running on another PC than their P3D.

I was just about to Configure the Controls with FMGS_Config, but as per scheme only Sticks and Rudder Are connected to the Server PC, I can only configure them.
Thrust levers, Flaps and potis are still connected to the P3D PC and therefore are not recognized.

If JeeHell is running in the background or not doesnt make a difference.

Can anybody assist?
gillesaqsim

Re: Configure Controls with Server PC configuration

Post by gillesaqsim »

hi,
If I understood the question correctly, you must have the joy remote application on the PCs where the aircraft control interfaces are connected.
during configuration and after to use .
have a good day
gilles
Aron

Post by Aron »

If I understand the documentation right, you only need the RemoteJoyApp If you connect Rudder and Sticks to a PC other than the Server PC. It says nothing about other Controls that have to be specified in the configuration Like Potis for Displays, flaps, Speed brakes or thrust levers.

Anyway I connected all of these to the Server via USB and now all works as expected.
gillesaqsim

Post by gillesaqsim »

CQFD in french or QED in english.....
have you at least tested with remote joy? if an axis comes from a joystick interface visible under the windows app joy.cpl of the external pc, I think that you must use remote joy.
Now I don't have any feedback on my setup, but I find it strange that Jean-Luc limited his remote joy to the plane's controls.
best regards