Jeehell A320 Refuel Panel with SImbrief and GSX integration.

The place to discuss non support related software stuff (new features requests, explanation on functionalities)
dkreiskott

Jeehell A320 Refuel Panel with SImbrief and GSX integration.

Post by dkreiskott »

I have programmed a refuel panel for the Jeehell A320.
The refuel panel reads the fuel quantity from the OFP from Simbrief if required. The refueling process can be carried out with GSX.
The refuel panel can also be operated manually.

A video about this can be found on my website https://a320-simulator.de/homecockpit/j ... f-und-gsx/.
It's freeware.
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
Buford

Re: Jeehell A320 Refuel Panel with SImbrief and GSX integration.

Post by Buford »

What a wonderful tool, Dieter, THX a lot for sharing!
I checked it with MSFS and Sven´s Mod and it even works there. And, how nice, even running on external PC connected via WideFS!
Remarks, but in no way meant as criticism, really absolutely minor limitations:
- Refueling begins, while fuel truck is still on it´s way (but the good thing of it: Refueling time is a bit shortended by that)
- Display of USGal on the truck does not run synchronous (even if correctly converted to Kg), so the sum of the bill is not correct ;) - but, and that by sure is the more important, the transfer to MSFS as well to JeeHell works correct, only, as you had already described, with a little difference probably caused by rounding between total fuel and the sum of the tanks (in my test 20 kg at a total of 5860 kg, so nearly neglectible)
GSX fueling process is finished synchronous with the tool as soon as refueling is finished, and that also is the more important.
Once again THX a lot for sharing!
See you in the skies…