Position of buttons & switches

Ask here for software oriented support
stevie320

Position of buttons & switches

Post by stevie320 »

hi,

I would like to set FMGS A320 and Skalarki Profiler 5.1 in a way, that all switches and buttons are correct when starting the software, e.g. all-white-lights-out on the overhead panel when "ready for boarding".
when I start the software, ADIRS 1-3 are always "off" and e.g. the RWY-TurnOff-Light is "on", although the switch is in position "off".

do you have a recommendation how this is possible?

thanks
dkreiskott

Re: Position of buttons & switches

Post by dkreiskott »

I describe this problem with the Overhead on my website: https://a320-simulator.de/homecockpit/s ... ht-switch/
And the Jeehell server must be loaded before the profiler is started.
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
stevie320

Post by stevie320 »

Thanks for your reply Dieter. I will check your website and see what I can change with my settings.

It is really strange starting Profiler 5.1 now (I set up a new system, installed all software completely new because of different CTD all the time) and was wondering, how different e.g. Profiler reacts after new install, because now when starting the software, all voices from FWC inside JeeHell A320 are being called out in the cockpit. I did not have it before with older installations. And now the different pushbutton settings are showing up, which I did not have either (before with my older installations).

Strange :) !

Wondering if JeeHell & Skalarki Profiler are able to "learn", so that I can safe a present setting and can come back next time flying with same settings again ?
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Stevie, Skalarki added the capabilty into the profiler, that it is checking the actual state of all the hardware when it starts up. The issue is, that this feature is a little buggy and unreliable, so i wouldn´t mind about. For most of the switches and buttons it works but not for all at any time.
Important is, that you put all buttons and switches into "cold&Dark state" at the end of you SIM session, before you turn off the profiler and Jeehell. This keeps the issue of wrong switch state to just a few. Most of all the light switches are the ones whos states not catched correctly by the profiler, for what ever reason. I guess it´s caused somewhere by the USB-drivers of the different modules.
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
stevie320

Post by stevie320 »

Thanks Bernd,
and to set all buttons & switches to "cold & dark-state" before closing the software means for the next flight-session, to start "cold & dark" again and not with a setup e.g. "ready for boarding with all white lights out" and Ext Pwr or APU "on" ?
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

stevie320 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:59 am Thanks Bernd,
and to set all buttons & switches to "cold & dark-state" before closing the software means for the next flight-session, to start "cold & dark" again and not with a setup e.g. "ready for boarding with all white lights out" and Ext Pwr or APU "on" ?
Right! But you can not start Jeehell in that condition anyway.😉
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries