P3d v6

The place to discuss non support related software stuff (new features requests, explanation on functionalities)
PATRICK-D

Re: P3d v6

Post by PATRICK-D »

Hello Jean Luc
I just installed the new P3D v6 with active sky updates for P3D v6
I installed your new b 59.1.2 and I noticed on the one hand dymamic light no longer works, that is to say that the lights of the plane are no longer reflected on the ground and the buildings And on the other hand when of the flight the autopilot disconnects all the time
Where can these problems come from?
Thank you for your work and your passion
Patrick
thierryd

Post by thierryd »

I too have had several auto-pilot disconnects with the new B59 version. They happened in various phases of the flight and there was no turbulence or bad weather. Really not sure what could be causing this.
Thierry (aka Captain Tango) | Website: https://www.flightpathsimulation.club | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@captaintango
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Indeed, and I note among other things, that as soon as the plane changes trajectory following its flight plan, the disconnection occurs. However, the simmconnect is activated (file OK)
Patrick
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

In fmgs server options, go check the last option which is new, something like trim wheel feedback. Put it to no.
Make sure you have updated to the very latest auto update.
Regards,
Jean Luc
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Thank you Jean Luc for your latest update The simulation works great now
I wanted to ask you for information on the taxi lights of the plane in previous versions when I turned on the lights, they illuminated the runway and the buildings but not anymore What should I do Thank you for your help
Sincerely
Patrick
thierryd

Post by thierryd »

I have done a short test flight with the latest update(and the new "trimwheel feedback" option set to 'no', which was the default) and haven't experienced the auto-pilot disconnect issue.
However one thing I noticed is that the trimwheel on my Skalarki hardware does not return to 0.0 anymore after landing.
Thierry (aka Captain Tango) | Website: https://www.flightpathsimulation.club | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@captaintango
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

My cockpitsonic trim does the same thing, just do a manual adjustment when taking off
I don't know if in reality the trim resets to zero automatically
Patrick
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

PATRICK-D wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:19 pm My cockpitsonic trim does the same thing, just do a manual adjustment when taking off
I don't know if in reality the trim resets to zero automatically
Patrick
Hi Patrick,
in reality the Trim Wheel is set to Zero automatcly after Touchdown at landing. It should not turn to Zero at Takeoff. At Take-Off the Trim Wheels are controlled by Autotrimsystem and hold the trim value which was set in the Take-off-Performance Page of the MCDU while the Flightpase of Take-Off.
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Thank you Bernd for these necessary details.
Sincerely
Patrick
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

However, I am trying to understand why before, when I activated the switches on my Overhead, I could see my taxi and Landing lights reflected on the runway and on the buildings, but not anymore.
Greetings
Patrick
Jetcos320

Post by Jetcos320 »

Check this post:

viewtopic.php?t=182
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Thank you so much