B59.2 and P3D v6 Exterior Lights don't work

Ask here for software oriented support
cuttaf

B59.2 and P3D v6 Exterior Lights don't work

Post by cuttaf »

Hello,
I'm at a loss... After moving from P3D v.5.4 and B58 to P3D v6 and B59 and updates, I cannot get the exterior lights to work anymore! I have checked all the paths referenced in the various addon files including the Jeehell addon.xml and made sure they point to the new V6 installation. I dont know anymore where to look for. The old (normal) lights work with the keyboard command. The only thing I see is a path to an "Exteriorlights.dll" inside the Exterior Lights folder in C:A320FMGS, but there is no such file in that folder. Only fx files and I cannot find it anywhere else. I have also seen in the french forum a reference to an "exteriorlights.ini" file which neither exists on my system.
I have a system with four PC's and a remote FMGS server. The exteriorlights folder is only on the P3D machine. I use all Skalarki hardware, including the overhead panel and all is functional as it should.

Any help would be appreciated.

Francis
jeehell
Site Admin

Re: B59.2 and P3D v6 Exterior Lights don't work

Post by jeehell »

You can download the missing ExteriorLights.dll from here:
https://www.jeehell.org/ExteriorLights.dll
Put in in c:\A320FMGS\ExteriorLights folder on Visual PC.
Regards,
Jean Luc
cuttaf

Post by cuttaf »

Thank you Jean Luc, I will test this during the week end.

Rgds, Francis
cuttaf

Post by cuttaf »

Tested and it works well.
Thank's again.

Francis
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

I have the same problem I have Exteriorlights dll in the exteriorlights folder of A320 FMGS with the 23 files but when I launch P3D v6 the lights are not reflected on the ground I have a sonic cockpit overhead I have 3 computers with on the main P3D and has 320 FMGS and on the other 2 the ND PFD and SD screens of the pilot and co-pilot I do not understand why the information does not pass to P3D v6
I would like some help
Thank you so much
Patrick
cuttaf

Post by cuttaf »

Hi!
Did you enable dynamic lights in P3D options and did you test it at night... It doesn't reflect on the tarmac with day light.

Rgds, Francis
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Hi
Thank you for your help
I have dynamic lights selected and I tried at night it works But if you press L on your keyboard you have a much stronger light which is visible even during the day This is what I saw in the versions previous ones when I activated my lights from my overhead. This is why I notice a difference
Greetings
Patrick