Sensitivity adjustment of rudder and brake pedals

Ask here for software oriented support
subsonic

Sensitivity adjustment of rudder and brake pedals

Post by subsonic »

Does anybody know how to adjust the sensitivity of rudder and brake pedals?

At the moment, I reach full rudder deflection after approx. 2 cm of movement and its quite hard to keep the AC in the middle of the runway. The brakes are also way too sharp.

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Alex
gillesaqsim

Re: Sensitivity adjustment of rudder and brake pedals

Post by gillesaqsim »

HI Alex, I too am interested in knowing the solution.
best regards,
Gilles
subsonic

Post by subsonic »

Really nobody?
Best regards,
Alex
balu69

Post by balu69 »

Have you assigned the axes correctly in "Configure Controls" and calibrated them correctly via "Calibrate"?

See the "Installation Guide" PDF Chapter 4.2
Greetings
Stephan

P3D V5.4, Skalarki FCU, MCDU, RMP, ECAM, TCAS, own OVH-Panel and MIP with Leo Bodnar and Arduino, Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder
P.S. translate by google
subsonic

Post by subsonic »

balu69 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:41 pm Have you assigned the axes correctly in "Configure Controls" and calibrated them correctly via "Calibrate"?

See the "Installation Guide" PDF Chapter 4.2
Yes, I did. But unfortunately, there is no option to calibrate the sensitivity of the axes.
Best regards,
Alex
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

subsonic wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:46 pm ...unfortunately, there is no option to calibrate the sensitivity of the axes.
that´s right! It isn´t. What you having in mind is a kind of response curve adjustment as some controllers provide within their driver software. As flight stick, for instance, i have a VIRPIL stick and have adjusted the response curve for it´s axes. That´s possible only because the VIRPIL driver software provide a very sophisticated axes adjustment.
Unfortunately the the controller setup of Jeehell doesn´t provide an adjustment of the response curve for a controller axis, yet. It would be a nice feature, especially for those who have standard controller boards like Leo Bodnar´s etc.

I´am not sure about, if it´s possible to use tools like Lorby´s Axis and Ohs for that part, together with Jeehell?!?
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries