Route Errors on ND

Ask here for software oriented support
dkreiskott

Route Errors on ND

Post by dkreiskott »

Hi JL,

after the update to B60.1.5 and my test flight this morning, I noticed that the route is not displayed correctly in the ND.
The TOP of Descent is too late and the Decel Point is completely missing and the first constraint at 3000 ft is not considered.
It would be nice if you could watch it again.

EDDL/05R N0264F050 MEVE9Z MEVEL L179 OSN L980 ROBEG N850 WRB T854 DOMUX DOMU2X EDDL/05R

Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
dkreiskott

Re: Route Errors on ND

Post by dkreiskott »

Yesterday I operated a flight from EDDL to EDHI. Shortly before the point RIBSO, parts of the approach path disappear into the ND.
The Airbus then flies some curves and has to be brought back manually to the remaining part of the approach, which then becomes visible again.
And the DECEL Point are missing at this moment.
This isn't the first time I've had these problems, something must be wrong. As far as I know, these problems did not exist with the B59.x
Can anyone confirm that parts of the route are disappearing in ND?

The Route is: MEVE9Z MEVEL L179 OSN M170 BASUM Z78 WSN T903 RIBSO

Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
michael1508

Re: Route Errors on ND

Post by michael1508 »

Hi Dieter,

I've flown your above EDDL - EDDL route to check the drawing of the flight path. But everything looked good for me.
Using B60.1.5 as well.

What I have noticed, is that the TOD arrow disappeared after I changed to Open Descent before. After reaching the targeted FL the TOD did not come back.

Also it appears, that the initial TOD arrow was calculated based on the entered FL on the INIT page and did not adjust to the actual FL. In my case I entered FL80 on the Init page. The position of the TOD looked reasonable. I then climbed to FL160 but the TOD stayed at the same position.
Regards
Michael

P3D v5.4 | Skalarki | 3 projector 180° screen | i9-13900k | RTX 4080