Crackle in TQ

Seek help from others on hardware issues
Sergei1971

Crackle in TQ

Post by Sergei1971 »

Hello. Please watch the video. https://youtu.be/97-LxMQDX7k My TQ crackles. What could it be? What could be problematic? I have Skalarka hardware modules and none of them have had as many problems as TQ. There is some kind of crackling, when landing does not reset the trim tab to "0". Having paid a lot of money, you want everything to work without problems at once. The rest of the modules work fine. And in the Skalarki / Hardware profile, my TQ is defined as 2000. Although I received it three days ago and it says 2015 on it. Maybe this is the problem? I created a thread on the Skalarki forum but Marcin is not responding. Help me please!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bbruechmann

Re: Crackle in TQ

Post by bbruechmann »

Sergei, If the TQ is really the 2015 Version you need to set it up in the Profiler correctly. I have also a TQ 2015 and it doesn´t reset the Trimwheels to 0 at touchdown too. I have already an older thread open with Marcin in the support forum. The crakle sound i have also and it comes from the steper motors when they hold between datasteps and though they do a kind of vibration. Try to turn the Trimwheel just 1 or 2 milimeter by hand if it crakles, then it should be quiet.
Bernd

P3D V5.2 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Sergei1971

Post by Sergei1971 »

Thanks for your answer. I have already tried to do as you advise. It does not help. The only thing I have done now is reduce the wheel speed to 10 in the profiler. And it got much quieter. But it doesn't have to be that way. When I built the 737, all the sensors on the ceiling were made with stepper motors and none of them made such an annoying sound. The only thing left to do is wait for a new firmware or a new version of the profiler. But when they are going to fix it is not clear. Marcin gives no hope yet. What I'm 100% sure of is that FMGS has nothing to do with it. My friend's TQ is from another manufacturer and everything works perfectly. Upon landing, the trimmer is reset to "0" and there are no extraneous sounds.

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

i agree, that a firmware or a profiler update is needed. Because the TQ is always reset to 0 when you shoutdown the profiler, the capabiltiy seems to be existing.
Bernd

P3D V5.2 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA