not landable any more

Ask here for software oriented support
Buford

not landable any more

Post by Buford »

I have no idea what is the reason, but since 2 weeks the plane is not flyable any longer as soon as it comes near to ground (still before ILS capture). AP switches off, it turns over the wings, goes into stall and crashes. Even taking it by hand does not prevent that. B58.2.1 with P3Dv5.4 and Active Sky latest stable version. Turbulence Effects in P3D not checked and turbulence effect in AS limited to 30%.
Anyone with similar experiences?
Last edited by Buford on Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See you in the skies…
Buford

Re: not landable any more

Post by Buford »

Seems the problem is caused only together with P3Dv5.4. With each version of A320 FMGS from B57.2.0 to B58.2.1 the problem does not appear with the last version of P3Dv5.3, but I can reproduce it as soon as P3Dv5.4 client is installed (together with B58.2.1). This by now the solution for me seems to stay on P3Dv5.3.
See you in the skies…
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

I don't have any problem with 5.4...
Check your simpatch log it it contains any info
Regards,
Jean Luc
Buford

Post by Buford »

Made a new test, little bit less dramatic as the former ones, as I could land the aircraft by hand, but it again made crazy things with v5.4; Autopilot disconnecting several times, then heavily shaking over the wings, once a 360 around the longitudinal axis (!!), not really flyable. I do not see anything noticable in the log.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See you in the skies…