Thank you Jean-Luc!

About aircraft in general...
Capt. PERO

Thank you Jean-Luc!

Post by Capt. PERO »

Dear Jean-Luc,

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for constantly providing us with your great software. For me, flying with PREPAR3D and JeeHell FMGS is a wonderful way to relax after a day at work. Now that the days are darker, I'm getting back to it more.

Thank you very much for your commitment and your great efforts for this community!
Viele Grüße / with best regards,
Peter

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder
stevie320

Re: Thank you Jean-Luc!

Post by stevie320 »

I can only agree with peter, it's a real fantastic piece of software. Thank you Jean-Luc for letting us use it for free and be part of the daily progress. Have a great and happy christmas and holiday season!
regards,

stevie

P3D v 4.5 (v 5.4) | Skalarki 5.1 | 3 projector | i5-13600k | GTX 4070 I MSI Z-790-P
balu69

Post by balu69 »

Dear Jean Luc
A big thank you from me too!
Your A320 has greatly expanded the simulator for me and it always puts a smile on my face :D
I wish you all the best and all the best for the new year
Greetings
Stephan

P3D V5.4, Skalarki FCU, MCDU, RMP, ECAM, TCAS, own OVH-Panel and MIP with Leo Bodnar and Arduino, Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder
P.S. translate by google
smagnut

Post by smagnut »

I also fully agree - thanks for posting it, Peter.

———————

Dear Jean-Luc,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your exceptional contributions to the Flightsim community and your efforts in developing the freeware that has brought joy and realism to countless virtual pilots around the world.

Your dedication to refining and expanding the Flightsim experience has not gone unnoticed. Your passion for aviation and commitment to creating a high-quality freeware add-on have elevated the entire community, providing enthusiasts with an immersive and realistic simulation environment.

Your expertise and generosity have undoubtedly left a lasting impact on the Flightsim landscape, and we are all beneficiaries of your hard work.

Once again, thank you, Jean-Luc, for your contribution. We look forward to seeing how your work continues to shape the future of virtual aviation.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

All the best,
Micha