FMGS own Site

This forum will be used for announcements, news, etc...
Dan320

Re: FMGS own Site

Post by Dan320 »

Hello again!
Probably the right decision. There were a bunch of issues like mobile scaling and availability with the old forum.

Regards, Daniel

ianhammond

Post by ianhammond »

I'm really happy about this, been a user a little while and "read only" on the old forum. Thanks for setting it up!

Tcane

Post by Tcane »

Hello,

Thanks a lot and congratulation for/to your new Forum.
Unfortunately I and some other had problems with loading the page. It takes a very long loading time or in some cases a load time out error.

Regards
Florian
Regards Florian

My Homecockpit: https://www.facebook.com/A320Homecockpit/

jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

This slowness started today. Maybe some dns issues. Let's wait a few days to see how it goes...
Regards,
Jean Luc

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

jeehell wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:42 pm
This slowness started today. Maybe some dns issues. Let's wait a few days to see how it goes...
I have the suspicion that the slowdown comes from the serverknots blacklist blocking, checking the site for hazardious materials. I´ve got a long report from Norton yesterday evening which is blacklisting and blocking this site until further investigations of hazardous materials.

Of course we all know that´s not the fact but it seems there is a kind of oversensitivity about those things and i am sure, that the serverknots thru whose this site is recalled by all of us, are auditing every single call for this site. And even if their security is provided by Norton there will be a kind of blocking.

This is just suspicion, but may it´s a hint that someone may needs tell whoever person that this site is save. ;)
Bernd

P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

No it seems it was some caching feature in phpbb... Seems now better. Still monitoring that...
Regards,
Jean Luc

maddoc

Post by maddoc »

Congratulations, very good decision having own forum 😉😉

Soarbywire

Post by Soarbywire »

Congratulations on the new forum! :-)
Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering - http://www.soarbywire.com

Knoepflesdruecker

Post by Knoepflesdruecker »

Hello JL,

I like to express my appreciation to you for this step! After the bad flightx.net forum experience, that might hit lots of flightsim enthusiasts very hard, it is very nice to see that you're caring much better for your followers.
A big thank you once again for your countless hours of work, for your support and the money you are spending on this fantastic product!

As I haven't read about that anywhere before, is it possible to donate some euros on your work? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would show thankfulness in this way.

Best regards,
Marco
my home cockpit blog: https://upwithoutwings.com