FMGS B55

This forum will be used for announcements, news, etc...
masterp

Re: FMGS B55

Post by masterp »

Hi JL,

With the latest B55.1.1, my aircraft (FSX) is unable to take off. All axises are moving OK during Flight control check. At VR speed pull the stick but the nose just go UP a few degrees and no positive rate (VS=0). Pull the stick all the way behind but an A320 does not lift up at all.

Rolled back to FMGS B55.0.12 then the aircraft can takeoff as normal.
Has any FSX user has the same issue ?
Thanks
Vu

hauptchr

Post by hauptchr »

i´m still on 54. but i can try the latest 55 version here in a few days. I also still have FSX

jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

do you have the correct simpatcher? check version in the dll properties, checlk FSX loads the dll as well.
Regards,
Jean Luc

MarkusxX

Post by MarkusxX »

Is this possible to change the sense of aircraft ? Aircraft move like Cessna in sky 😂

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

masterp wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:27 am
Has any FSX user has the same issue ?
Thanks
I think you talking about an issue i´ve hit several times in different versions. Everything seems absolute normal but when it comes to rotation at take-off the AC is even rotating, but it seems someone has just cut the wings off.

I´am quite sure it´s not related to the version o Jeehell you are using, because as i already mentioned, i´ve had it several times. The main problem is, that it´s very hard to say what exactly let this happen, because it seems that JL can´t reproduce it.
My suspicion is, that it´s related to Simconnect and can happen due to several things interfereing to the Simconnect session. It can be triggered by a not clean or not complete loading of all depending services within WINDOWS and/or Jeehell suite itself. A lost or unstable Network connection can also trigger this. Even a change of the Aircraft within P3D can trigger this event.
I have monitored that the probability of this event raises shortly after Windows updates. Not allways, but especially if Netframework updates are made. Of course this can also be just accidently.

On top of this it can also happen that everything seems 100% right within Jeehell, and you can even lift off from the runway and complete your leg with everything as usual, but once you are on final, at the moment when the AC decrease down to VAPP speed, it seems as someone just cut your wings and you are falling down like a stone just a few miles from touch down.
I guess this issue is based on the same "internal" connection loss as the one above you have already noticed.

In my case it normaly helps to restard all Computers, P3D, Jeehell, etc. and start again from beginning.

But the good part of any assumption that can be made:

1. it seems not related to the Version you use because you are on 55 and i´am still on an early 54 dot something
2. it seems not raleted to the SIM version, because you are on FSX and i´am on P3D
3. it seems to happen very rarely and a restart of everything let it disappear (usually)
4. ...it´s another issue we should Microsoft blaming for... :D

Cheers
Bernd

P3D V5.3 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA, ExPfJH, CORTEMAN, TopCat, PFPX

jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

check in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server and c:\A320FMGS\simpatch folders if you have fille called elevgain.ini, if so in it check the gain value is 1.0
Regards,
Jean Luc

masterp

Post by masterp »

jeehell wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:47 am
do you have the correct simpatcher? check version in the dll properties, checlk FSX loads the dll as well.
Hi JL,
:!: with B55.1.1 fresh installation on all PCs, I have Simpatcher B55.1.1 in FSX's PC, FSX asked to load the module on start-up, but it never shown up in FSX's menu after the FMGS started, meaning Simpatcher is not loaded.
Also I have checked gain value=1.0 is available in both files at c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server and c:\A320FMGS\simpatch folders.

:idea: I re installed B55.0.12 to all PCs, Simpatcher 55.0.12 is also not loaded in FSX, but the A320 can lift off as normal (aircraft.ini need a modification to avoid FSX freeze)
"useP3Dtiller=no //// I changed this value from yes => no
P3DrudderToTiller=0 //// I changed this value to 0
highSpeedP3DrudderToTiller=0 //// I changed this value to 0
"
Vu