A320FMGS with instructor panel

This forum will be used for announcements, news, etc...
navigator88

A320FMGS with instructor panel

Post by navigator88 »

Hello Jean Luc,
Is there a commercial version of your great software A320 FMGS with an instructor panel and failures to train on.
I'm evaluating for 30 days the prosimA320 but I'm facing some problems with my skalarki hardware that I bought 5 years ago.
It would be nice to buy your software with enhanced features.
Best regards
Ben

Captaingps

Re: A320FMGS with instructor panel

Post by Captaingps »

hi even iam, using Marcin's old hardware. what issues you facing?

navigator88

Post by navigator88 »

Hi, My baro encoders Captain and FO give increase values turning left instead of right, the speed selector does not work and moves the heading selector and FCU backlite does not work. Hope to solve it. It could be great to have Jeehell software with the possibilities to open and close doors to have the NWS and disconnect memo display for push back and an instructor panel for failures.

Cheers Ben

Captaingps

Post by Captaingps »

isnt the problem you mentioned have to be solved in profiler? by ameding the settings?

navigator88

Post by navigator88 »

unfortunately, I have issues with my FCU of 2013 with A320 prosim using the baro encoder It turns in the opposite direction using the legacy mode, if I do not use legacy mode,then I loose the FCU backlite. I think I'll have to give up in evaluating the A320 prosim software.
Cheers
Ben

Captaingps

Post by Captaingps »

navigator88 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:49 pm
unfortunately, I have issues with my FCU of 2013 with A320 prosim using the baro encoder It turns in the opposite direction using the legacy mode, if I do not use legacy mode,then I loose the FCU backlite. I think I'll have to give up in evaluating the A320 prosim software.
Cheers
Ben
Then I guess I will face similar issue as my FCU is of those times...