Pitch Trim -4.0° DN

Ask here for software oriented support
hamsterpilot

Pitch Trim -4.0° DN

Post by hamsterpilot »

Hey everyone!
When I start the simulation, the pitch trim is always fully deflected to -4.0° DN. I tried to load a clean scenario and everything. I don't have a functioning trim wheel at the moment and I can't change the trim with the assigned buttons in P3D. I noticed that in the addon menu only the SimPatcher entry is listed. The Airfile OK entry only shows up a few minutes after powering up the Airbus. The paths in the add-on.xml are also correct.
I have this issue for longer now. I don't realy now when exactly this issue startet.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
hamsterpilot

Re: Pitch Trim -4.0° DN

Post by hamsterpilot »

I installed the Software Thrust Levers to try to adjust the Trim with it. I am not able to move the trim wheel, it remains stuck at -4.0 DN. The thrust levers can easily be moved.
This issue results in the Pitch trim disagree message when pushing the TO Config button, wich it obviously should.
Can somebody please give me suggestions what I should try? It really destroyes the immersion during takeoff. Once in the sky, it trims itself to normal.

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

what hardware do you have? some hardware could be sending trim inputs while you don't have actually the hardware
Regards,
Jean Luc
hamsterpilot

Post by hamsterpilot »

I have the CPflight FCU with EFIS selectors, Flightdeck Solution MCDU, Flight Simulation Center Tiller, 2 saitek rudder pedals, 2 Arduino Mega with MobiFlight for buttons and lights and a Leo Bodnar Board for the thrust lever and OEM sidestick. Also few buttons connected to the Leo bodnar.
Samuel - D-AGWP
hamsterpilot

Post by hamsterpilot »

How embarrassing, I found the issue. Apparently P3D decided to assign the Trim to buttons from the Bodnar board. Because of the configuration it spammed a nose down command. Removed this entry together with other weird self assigned configs and now everything, including my assigned keyboard trim keys, works.
Thank you for your help!

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
hauptchr

Post by hauptchr »

same here, sometimes. Cockpitsonic TQ. Sometimes trim changes, if side stick pushed or pulled.
Bus closing all jeehell software and restart Jeehell (sometimes 1 or 2 or 3 times) works. No further problem than during the whole sim session.
dkreiskott

Post by dkreiskott »

I have the same problem. I use the TQ from Skalarki with the latest profiler. I have checked all the buttons or key bindings in the P3D.
The FMGS server runs on a network PC to which the throttle is also connected.

After all the software is loaded on all PCs and the FMGS server is still in cold & dark mode. The TQ is simply set to -0.4.
If I exit the Skalarki profiler, it is set to 0 again. But in flight I could not see any effect
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
dkreiskott

Post by dkreiskott »

The problem persits in B58.
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder