FS2Crew Flight Crew A320

Discuss here other tools you use in relation to JeeHell FMGS.
AdrianFajt

FS2Crew Flight Crew A320

Post by AdrianFajt »

Hello All,

I am in the process of setting up the FMGS together with all the addon software I use and while searching the internet on usefull addons I found FS2Crews Flight Crew A320. As I mainly fly alone that would be a sweet addition to the FMGS for me.
Anyway I can't find a clear statement whether or not it actually works with the FMGS. So is there anyone out there who has used the Flight Crew A320 with FMGS and if there are can you tell me the limitations it has?
I am using FSX:SE btw.

Thanks in advance

Manfred_W

Re: FS2Crew Flight Crew A320

Post by Manfred_W »

Hello Adrian

No experience with the FS2Crew but I use MCE Multi Crew Experience. Obviously you can't use it for procedures as a virtual FO can't push or turn switches but he/she can read checklists and answer to ATC.
It is highly configurable - you can adapt or build your own checklists, command pushback (with GSX) even order coffee or meals (but no biscuits 😊) from the cabin.
Needs of course some time to get familiar with MCE, but they have very competent and fast support.

Would recommend to use it with a good headset as otherwise a standard microphone will catch the noise in the cockpit and sometimes interpret as commands with funny results.

best regards
Manfred from LOWW
Manfred from LOWW

JH 5.3.6 with P3D 5.1, Skalarki HC

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

I can confirm Manfred´s recommendation. Me too using MCE to have an FO who can takeover the ATC comms and provide checklists. In conjunction with Peter´s "EXT PWR for JEEHELL", which automates the GSX actions to a certain level and provides the CabinCrew to make the usual passenger announcements based on the flightphases, you get very good immersion. ;)
Bernd

P3D V5.1 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

AdrianFajt

Post by AdrianFajt »

Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely look into MCE then. tried setting up the "Ext Pwr GSX" tool, but unfortunately as I am on FSX which is only compatible with FSUIPC 4.9 I cannot use it as it requires FSUIPC 5 or higher.
But thanks anyway

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Adrian, it´s may worth to think about P3D V5. ;)
Bernd

P3D V5.1 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

AdrianFajt

Post by AdrianFajt »

yeah i guessed so but i have a bunch of other addons like weather and gsx and stuff i would need to upgrade or buy on top to make everything work the same as i have it today, but i understand it might still make sense