pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Discuss here other tools you use in relation to JeeHell FMGS.
Capt. PERO

pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Post by Capt. PERO »

Just want to inform you, that I created a new freeware LUA Script.

This LUA Script is compatible with FSX and P3D and works with FSDT Ground Services X (GSX) and JeeHell FMGS. If you don’t use both of them this script is useless for you.
The Script detects if GSX is in BOARDING, DEBOARDING, CATERING or REFUELING process (must be started by user) and set the „EXT PWR“ LED in the overhead to „AVAIL“. Pressing the Button force the „EXT PWR“ to „ON“.

If the GSX Pushback is requested, the script disconnects „EXT PWR“ (make sure APU or Engines are running before ELEC EXT PWR is disconnected).

Please find download and install instructions on my website and use this topic for your support query:
https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937
Viele Grüße / with best regards,
Peter

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

bbruechmann

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Post by bbruechmann »

Hi Peter, it´s nice to watch this new forum coming to life quickly.

I have still the issue, that with the actual script the following isn´t working correctly.

1. The external power is NOT coming up to "AVAIL".
(Once i´ve set the parking brake the script does his duty to call for catering, fuel and connect the passenger bridge, but no power will come up. I
have waited for 10 min)

2. The right qty of the Pax i´ve set in the AOC page of my MCDU is sent to GSX, but GSX is waiting then for confirmation by hit the enter-key.

3. Frequently i have no verbal announcement by the cabin crew like if there is an empty soundfile. I can hear the "DINGDONG" but then only the taxi music is played. This will keep going till the end of the leg. After turnarround at destination (without restart of P3D) the announcement is played again.

The atomated asisstent service and estimate pax is both deactivated in GSX.

Could it be a kind of interfering between the old script in P3D V4.5 and the new for P3D V5, because i have both sim still on my machine?!
Bernd

P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

Hi Bernd,

very strange as the script is running fine on my maschine and at Peter F. without issues.
Might be easier to have a short web conference checking your settings. Please write a PM with your contact details - Skype would be prefered. ;-)
Peter

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Issue solved!
The FSUIPC module wasn´t installed in the Jeehell FMGS. Now everything works, :)
Bernd

P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

here are my GSX settings
gsx.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bernd

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

Hi Bernd. Strange. The important settings are done on your side. I have no idea what triggers the input line on your system but my script is not doing this (even I have no idea how to).

You can try my settings:
GSX.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Peter

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Capt. PERO wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 am
Hi Bernd. Strange. The important settings are done on your side. I have no idea what triggers the input line on your system but my script is not doing this (even I have no idea how to).
Hi Peter, i have the feeling i´am a little bit lost :shock:
When you talk about "input line" do you meant the ground power? If so, you may have overseen, that the issue i had is already solved and it was my fault, because i had NOT the FSUIPC module in Jeehell installed. Now with the module in place everything is working again, including external power connection automation.

Compared to my GSX settings, i can see, that we have the same setup at the relevant points, but i think the confusion come from your manual for your script, because at 5.7 "Configure GSX" the manual says: "If you want to use CPDLC-AOC Client Integration please ensure that you’ve
disabled this setting:
and in the screenshot below is pointing to the settings for "estimate PAX" and "Assistant auto mode" are both marked in yellow. I interpreted that both these settings need to be disabled, but it seems that´s not the case for estimate pax. :idea: (I have to confess that I didn't take the "ticked" seriously at estimate pax"

Except from the issue #3 i wrote, that sometimes the cabin sounds are not played on a regular base, everything else works fine now. Would it help to activate the logging in the script settings to may see which soundfile is maybe called by the script in case i have no cabin announcements?
Bernd

Mackenroll

Post by Mackenroll »

Hello.
I had the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX installed and working correctly on P3Dv4, I installed P3Dv5 and went back to configuring the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX but there is no way to work. Is it because the fsuipc folder is in documents / addons and not in Prepare3dv5 / modules?

Capt. PERO

Works with P3Dv5!

Post by Capt. PERO »

Mackenroll wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:24 pm
Hello.
I had the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX installed and working correctly on P3Dv4, I installed P3Dv5 and went back to configuring the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX but there is no way to work. Is it because the fsuipc folder is in documents / addons and not in Prepare3dv5 / modules?
As described in the manual - please put the .lua files for my script in the folder that contains the fsuipcX.dll. It works perfect with P3Dv5.
Peter

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

bbruechmann wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:26 am
Capt. PERO wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 am
Hi Peter, i have the feeling i´am a little bit lost :shock:
When you talk about "input line" do you meant the ground power? If so, you may have overseen, that the issue i had is already solved and it was my fault, because i had NOT the FSUIPC module in Jeehell installed. Now with the module in place everything is working again, including external power connection automation.

Compared to my GSX settings, i can see, that we have the same setup at the relevant points, but i think the confusion come from your manual for your script, because at 5.7 "Configure GSX" the manual says: "If you want to use CPDLC-AOC Client Integration please ensure that you’ve
disabled this setting:
and in the screenshot below is pointing to the settings for "estimate PAX" and "Assistant auto mode" are both marked in yellow. I interpreted that both these settings need to be disabled, but it seems that´s not the case for estimate pax. :idea: (I have to confess that I didn't take the "ticked" seriously at estimate pax"

Except from the issue #3 i wrote, that sometimes the cabin sounds are not played on a regular base, everything else works fine now. Would it help to activate the logging in the script settings to may see which soundfile is maybe called by the script in case i have no cabin announcements?
Hi Bernd,

please send me the FSUIPC6.log file next time you've missed a sound. :-)

Regards
Peter
Peter