pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Discuss here other tools you use in relation to JeeHell FMGS.
Mackenroll

Re: Works with P3Dv5!

Post by Mackenroll »

Capt. PERO wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:04 pm
Mackenroll wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:24 pm
Hello.
I had the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX installed and working correctly on P3Dv4, I installed P3Dv5 and went back to configuring the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX but there is no way to work. Is it because the fsuipc folder is in documents / addons and not in Prepare3dv5 / modules?
As described in the manual - please put the .lua files for my script in the folder that contains the fsuipcX.dll. It works perfect with P3Dv5.
Problem solved, I had FSUIPC 5.15, I upgraded to version 6 and it already works, thanks

bbruechmann

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Post by bbruechmann »

Capt. PERO wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:05 pm
bbruechmann wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:26 am

Except from the issue #3 i wrote, that sometimes the cabin sounds are not played on a regular base, everything else works fine now. Would it help to activate the logging in the script settings to may see which soundfile is maybe called by the script in case i have no cabin announcements?
Hi Bernd,

please send me the FSUIPC6.log file next time you've missed a sound. :-)
Hi Peter, the issue left, #3 is solved!
I thought it couldn´t be wrong to erase EXT PWR from my system and install again from scratch and so i did, because i had a soundset of the cabinsounds de-activated some day and i thought that may be the lua-script was "remembering" this soundset somehow but can´t find it and though it plays "empty" sounds.
But that wasn´t the culprit in fact. While i re-installed the luascript from scratch i found out, that the soundfiles of one of my soundsets i have, were accidentially in a subfolder in the soundfiles folder like "\Anna DE and EN\Anna DE and EN\ *.wav". Of course when the sript tried to use this "Anna"set, it didn´t found any wav-files to play, because they where in subfolder below. After moving the wav´s into the right hirachy, i have no "empty" cabinsounds anymore.
I wanted to let you know, because now all the your sleepless nights can come to an end where you was thinking about the question, how the issue i had could happen in the script. ;)
Bernd

P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Capt. PERO

New Soundpack "Rafi"!

Post by Capt. PERO »

Thanks to Rafi who recorded a new cool SoundPack for my Cabin Script. Download can be found here:
https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937
Viele Grüße / with best regards,
Peter

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Capt. PERO

Problem with FSUIPC 6.0.9

Post by Capt. PERO »

Hi,

for any reason my script is not working with FSUIPC 6.0.9. Rolling back to 6.0.8 brings it back to normal. No idea why I am in touch with Pete and John already.

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89926 ... press-key/
Peter

bbruechmann

Re: Problem with FSUIPC 6.0.9

Post by bbruechmann »

Capt. PERO wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:27 am
Hi,

for any reason my script is not working with FSUIPC 6.0.9. Rolling back to 6.0.8 brings it back to normal. No idea why I am in touch with Pete and John already.

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89926 ... press-key/
We are very glad to see how attached you are and how professional a found issue is treated to get rid of it. Simply great!!

And, thank you much for the additional cabinsound set :)
Bernd

P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Capt. PERO

New FSUIPC6 version

Post by Capt. PERO »

Thanks Bernd for your feedback! ;-)

Good news, a new version of FSUIPC6 is out (can be found here https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89926 ... ent=544912). This version solves the issue and my script is running again.

In addition a new Soundpack "Vanessa" will be available soon - hope to make it during the weekend.
Peter

Capt. PERO

New SoundPack "Vanessa"

Post by Capt. PERO »

Thanks to Vanessa who recorded a new very realistic SoundPack for my Cabin Script.
8-) https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937
Peter