pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Discuss here other tools you use in relation to JeeHell FMGS.
bbruechmann

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Post by bbruechmann »

Hi Peter, as we talking about ideas. Wouldn´t it be a cool implementation if we could assign an arrival gate for the destination on the AOC Page?! :)
It could be entered in advance where we choose the pax, catering etc. and once we have landed at destination the nessecary GSX actions are made automaticly.
Bernd

P3D V5.2 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

bbruechmann wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:03 am
Hi Peter, as we talking about ideas. Wouldn´t it be a cool implementation if we could assign an arrival gate for the destination on the AOC Page?! :)
It could be entered in advance where we choose the pax, catering etc. and once we have landed at destination the nessecary GSX actions are made automaticly.
Hi Bernd. Thank your for thinging on further improvements. We already tought of getting more automation for the gate selection. The issue is, that I have no access from LUA to the "existing Gate designators" which make a proper selection impossible. Therefore this has to stay on the backlog...
Manfred_W wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm
[...]
When flying alone I am missing PNF callouts after touchdown
SPOILERS - REVERSE GREEN - DECEL
[...]
Pete and I are ongoing to implement and test these. First tests where successful.
Viele Grüße / with best regards,
Peter

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Capt. PERO wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:47 am
Hi Bernd. Thank your for thinging on further improvements. We already tought of getting more automation for the gate selection. The issue is, that I have no access from LUA to the "existing Gate designators" which make a proper selection impossible. Therefore this has to stay on the backlog...
Can´t this handled by leaving the correct assignement to an existing gate to the user. For instance, if i chose a Gate 20 whilst my destination offers only Gate 1 up to 18, my problem, because of s"hit in s"hit out.
I know it sounds easy as it´s for sure not, but just, that the script calls the GSX menu after touchdown and choose the number of the menue which matches with the gate no. i assigned in advance. :geek:
Bernd

P3D V5.2 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

bbruechmann wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:09 pm
Can´t this handled by leaving the correct assignement to an existing gate to the user. For instance, if i chose a Gate 20 whilst my destination offers only Gate 1 up to 18, my problem, because of s"hit in s"hit out.
[...]
Thanks Bernd. But this will lead into too many support calls from users who are getting issue with that. Sorry.
Peter

Capt. PERO

pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX v9.15 out now!

Post by Capt. PERO »

v9.15.17 19.02.2021
[FEATURE] PNF "Reverse green" Callout
[FEATURE] PNF "Decel" Callout
[FEATURE] PNF "Spoilers" Callout

Thanks to Manfred for the idea and Pete Fuss for testing!!!

Download can be found here.
Peter

Capt. PERO

pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX v9.16 out now!

Post by Capt. PERO »

v9.16.03 08.04.2021
[FEATURE] Total Flight time will be shown in the Flight Report (at gate)
[CHANGED] Offset 0x66D5 bit 1 is used for IceIndicator (if you use it)
[BUGFIX] Icing Indicator does not work properly since v9.15

Download can be found here.
Peter

thierryd

Post by thierryd »

Hello,
First of all, thanks a lot for this script. It does certainly adds to the immersion.
Also, I am not sure if this is the right place for this type of questions. I apologize in advance if it is not.
I have the GSX part of the script working great but for some reasons I can't get any of the sounds working: taxi music, PNF, cabin announcements. I have the sound packages installed and have verified my sound card configuration. The taxi music properly plays when tested.
I must be missing something obvious, but can't quite figure out what.
Thanks,
Thierry (aka Captain Tango)

Capt. PERO

Post by Capt. PERO »

Hi,

thanks for using my script.
First of all, please read and work trough chapter 13.1 (Troubleshooting) - this might already help.
If you did that and the problem persists, I would check:

a) is a SoundPack selected in the ConfigTool?
b) are you sure the soundcard is working?

If that does not work:
a) make sure logging is enabled in my ConfigTool
b) do a normal flight
c) sned your fsuipcX.log to me
Peter

thierryd

Post by thierryd »

Peter,
Thanks for following up with me on this. I did go through the troubleshooting guide and have all reasons to believe all files are properly installed and in their correct location.
I have several sound outputs as most of my monitors are HDMI, in addition to my loudspeakers. I have tried the default sound device as well as the 2 specific sound outputs I typically use (one for RAAS and the other one for everything else), but no luck so far. When I press "Play" for the taxi music and can hear the sound file.
I will send you an email with the requested files shortly.
Thanks again for your help.

thierryd

Post by thierryd »

I believe the script is working correctly, as I can see the various messages related to the cabin announcements in the SimConnect window.
I suspect the issue is coming from the way the program tries to identify the sound card to use. The list I get in the drop-down menu is longer than the enabled sound devices in Windows and even include sound devices tied to monitors no more attached to this computer.
I'll see if I can find a way to clean this up or even try to hard code it in the lua script.