About Payload Station

Ask here for software oriented support
gillesaqsim

About Payload Station

Post by gillesaqsim »

Hello Jean-Luc,
As you know, I am doing research to automate the loading of our A320.
with this new version you have created 2 new stations 8 & 9 loaded respectively at 10000 Lbs in the aircraft.cfg.
Before Sarter lauched these 2 paylod are ok 10 000 in p3d menu.
After start fmgs... these are changed to 9947 & 10053. I have logged the 2 offsets 1550 & 1580 with fsuipc logging option, like this ,i can see their value during flight.
in the p3d fuel and payload menu, I manually loaded the 7 stations without touching the 2 adjusts, the fuel, and prepared all the parameters in the mcdu.
Then I made my 150 nautical mile flight. and I noticed that during this entire flight the 2 offsets 1550 & 1580 had not changed.
is this normal? It seemed to me that you were "playing" with these payloads for the CG depending on the fuel consumed.
As for me it is not conceivable to go to the p3d menus (aesthetically not very pretty in the visual window of the simulator) I plan to use sioc or program to fill in what is needed in the different payload stations with a button or other order when preparing the flight. Is this approach coherent?

PS: it's a shame that you delete the first 7 payloads contained in the aircraft.cfg

best regards
Gilles