about senssibility

Ask here for software oriented support
gillesaqsim

about senssibility

Post by gillesaqsim »

following the tests 61.3.9, I realize that the increased sensitivity is perhaps ZFW 42T whereas before it was 55t.... should this change be taken into account?
regards
gilles
dkreiskott

Re: about senssibility

Post by dkreiskott »

Hi Gilles,

I don't understand your post. Do you mean the emty weight for the Airbus?
It is 42500 kg.
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
gillesaqsim

Post by gillesaqsim »

thank you for this feedback Dieter, after the fuel filling , generaly 5T, I press the key fuel data uplink, before last b61 the ZFW/ZFWCG was 55.1T/31.2 of memory... now it's 42.5/26.9 . ok this means no passagers and fret. In this case the plane is much less stable than before and more difficult to fly.
surely this is the cause? I don't have topcat and can't use the JL PERF_EFB tool. once in 10 I have the calculate option and the result takes a long time to obtain. thanks
Gilles
dkreiskott

Post by dkreiskott »

Hello Gilles,
I'm not absolutely sure, but I didn't get 55.1/31.2 in the MCDU in previous versions either.
I would test it out if you could tell me exactly how I can recreate it. I can also do the fuel in the P3D via the P3D and leave out Topcat.
I can go back to 59.x if necessary. But I need time for it.
Regards
Dieter

A320 cockpit Prepar3d v5.4 with full voice control for ATC and ground crew
Developer of EWD Overlay and Home Cockpit Builder
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

The latest version has a small bug which resets all the Cabin and cargo weights to 0kg on startup, no matter the aircarft.Cft initial values.
it is anyway up to you to define the payload & the fuel you want for the flight, you can set them in P3D vehicle -> fuel and payload menu.
Only thing is to NOT CHANGE the Adjust FWD and Adjust AFT stations, these are part of my software computation system.the GW displayed in P3D is correct. The empty weight is wrong, but if you add the Adjustement weights, you'll find then the usual 42.5 t.
Regards,
Jean Luc