Arm Spoilers

Ask here for software oriented support
PATRICK-D

Arm Spoilers

Post by PATRICK-D »

Hello Jean-Luc
Many thanks for your new version B58.0 which works very well for me However I have a question. When a message on the upper ECAM is displayed in blue, an action is requested
In previous versions, when the spoilers are armed, the message ...ARM in blue goes out. However, in the latest version B58.0, it's the opposite. When I arm the spoilers, the message ...ARM goes out. poster in blue
Is this normal?
My equipment is Cockpitsonic
Best Regard
patrick
jeehell
Site Admin

Re: Arm Spoilers

Post by jeehell »

The new version uses now an xml "human readable" file to save the controls. It could be the conversion from old format to new one failed for the spoilers. Can you try to redo the spoiler axis configuration?
Regards,
Jean Luc
PATRICK-D

Post by PATRICK-D »

Hello Jean-Luc
I followed your advice and indeed I reconfigured the spoilers The armament zone no longer appeared
Now everything is working
A big thank you to you
Regards
Patrick
basti

Post by basti »

Hello Jean-Luc,

we have a similar problem. After the update to B58.0 we can not arm the spoilers on our Poldragonet A320 Family Pedestal (Symulatory.com). After downgrading to B57.2 arming the spoilers works again.
My question is where can I find the XML file and can I edit the value for arming the spoiler?
Thanks.
gillesaqsim

Post by gillesaqsim »

jeehell wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:23 pm The new version uses now an xml "human readable" file to save the controls. It could be the conversion from old format to new one failed for the spoilers. Can you try to redo the spoiler axis configuration?
Hi Jean Luc and all,
thanks for this new working method, the "controls.xml" file is easier for us to "find a wolf, French expression"!
as much as it is easy to identify the function of each axis, I cannot determine the identity of the switches as:
<push swID="374" swDirection="1"/ ? . Have you an index table or correspondence between the number and the function. It would make it easier to read.
have a good day for all
Gilles